DD - DT cards

by - 3:25 PM

wow the week is almost over and my girls only have one more day of school left for the year
well any way i for got to share my Delicious Doodles DT cards on my blog silly me so here they are..

image used 
Monarch Butterfly
CardStock - White & Black

Patterned Paper - DCWV
Main Stamp - delicious doodles - Monarch Butterfly
Seniment : birthday wisthes
Fiskars Border Punch ~ Lace
ribbon,craft pearls,copics


image used
Crocus flower
CardStock - white & black

Patterned Paper - october afternoon
Main Stamp - delicious doodles - Crocus flower
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss dots
Seniment :Grant - Birthday wishes
fiskars flower punch
ribbon,craft pearls,copics

you can find the Monarch Butterfly and the Crocus flower in the delicious doodles shop..

Thanks for looking
NAMETAG

You May Also Like

2 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx