oh so cute!! - bizzy becs store challenge

by - 9:57 AM

i love it's so cute well today is one of those crazy days i have to clean the house and give my cat a wash I'm sure he is going to hate me for it and to make it worse he's a cat that holds a grudge lol he totally dose silly things like last week i got him different biscuits so he went and sat in his food bowl all day and every time i moved him out of it he went an sat right back in it ahh silly cat...!!

so here is my card for a challenge over at bizzybecsstore blog the Theme of the Challenge is "Cute & Sweet"

CardStock - white
Patterned Paper - Kaiser Craft & Basic grey 
Main Stamp - sweet n sassy - donut cocoa
Seniment - Grant - birthday wishes
fiskars border punch
pink ribbon,copics




Thanks for looking

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. This card is adorable Anita. Such a cute image and stunning papers. I too have a psycho cat. I ran out of food for her last week and had to get another brand from the shop around the corner. Talk about having the hump. She sits at her bowl and flicks the food out of it with her paw and leaves it there. This went on for a couple of days and of course, she won. I went to the pet store and bought her favourite. Spoilt little buggar. lol... Thanks for sharing your story and this beautiful card. Thanks too for joining us at Bizzy Becs. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable,beautiful papers and such a sweet image!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx