DD - DT Red Cardinal and freebie

by - 8:30 PM

here is my DT card for delicious doodles this week using the Red Cardinal digi image ...
So i had a bit of fun with this card and made a fun little sentiment and yep it is the freebie you can find it at the delicious doodles blog here 


so I've used

CardStock - white
Patterned Paper - October afternoon
Main Stamp - delicious doodles - Red Cardinal
Dry Embossing - DoCrafts Christmas Lace Tree Embossing folder
Sentiment - designed by me - merry Christmas

NAMETAG

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. Super, duper stuff hun! Love that dp, so jazzy!!

    Excellent sentiment too - have snagged it for my project for Friday!! Thanx

    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl...you are just on fire...what a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx