DAY #29 OF 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

by - 7:10 PM

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!
(Or at least we'd like to think so!)
 hi all
not long now hey!!!
my girls went to their party's i hope they are having fun...
 so I'm just gunna sit back and chill and watch a movie till we have to pick them up...
here is my card for today its not spooky it as I'm using it for the October guest designer challenge - Harvest
over at Smeared and Smudged 

Hope you all like it



twins -  carnies - Smeared ink
black cardstock,copics





You May Also Like

12 comment

  1. Well Anita, conjoined twins are kinda scary to me! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Anita, you are so amazing at combining images from all over. I love to see what you have everyday! Fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! are you kidding me? This is beautiful!! THe leaves and the flourish are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome love how you have put it together
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your images flow together perfectly. Love that swirly and leaves behind the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a cool idea! Love the twins sitting on the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the images you used! fabolous job combaining them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great card for the challenge! I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - the twins sitting on the harvest of pumkins. That flourish is fab
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anita,
    I love what you created - and thanks for the shout-out. If you like, I created a Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page where you can share the creations you make with my art at http://www.facebook.com/pages/ColoringPageTuesdays/131602883523029 - I hope you'll share!
    Cheers,
    e
    Elizabeth O. Dulemba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx