heart eyes layout

by - 8:00 AM

Hi there crafty friends, Anita here with you today sharing a layout using the beautiful unforgettable collection 
Even though it’s winter we still have butterflies fluttering around and flowers are still blooming so it has inspired me to create this layout full of flowers with butterflies...

I started by cutting out the flower background cut file from @neatncraftycutz and backing it with unscripted, sprightly and glorious to fill each flower then I back my white cardstock on glorious and added some machine stitching around the border 


Next I adhered the flower cut file to the middle of the cardstock with double sided foam tape to add a bit of dimension.
I then matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad using pink and orange to tie in the colours so they blended. I then tucked in a few bits of ephemera and accessory stickers to add extra colour and depth.


I added clusters of flowers using the ephemera at the top and  bottom of my photo and scattered a few butterflies to tie in with the theme 
I found this cute white foam title in my stash that I coloured with pink ink to match the colours.


If you would love to see how this layout came together check out my process video 




I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today..
Happy crafting 















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx