Floral love

by - 10:00 AM

Hi crafty friends,
sharing a spring layout using the beautiful Bloom Street collection. just Something about pink roses , I just love them the are my favourite flower and I just can’t not take a photo of them!


So for my layout today I’ve used flower cut file and cut it out a few times in two sizes and backed them with paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and Then I cut the triangle confetti background on white cardstock to mat on  Paper 10 as I loved the way the paper changes colours in the triangles and the same around the border 


Then I matted my photo on paper from the 6x8 Paper Pad and  Ephemera Die Cuts to add colour and dimension and adhered it down then I added my title using the Floral Foam Thickers and Puffy Word Stickers. Then I started adding the the cut file flowers tucking them behind and on the corner of my photo and also cut one in half to add one at the top and bottom of my layout to add more colour and interest.


Then using the Floral Die Cuts I tucked it behind all my cut file flowers around the layout and a few fussy cut flowers to match the colours and to finish off the layout I added 2 butterfly’s from the  Ephemera Die Cuts and a mini bow to the middle of my flower on the corner of my flower with a Enamel Dots and scattered a few.




I hope you have enjoyed my bloom street inspiration today 
Crafty hugs...








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx