the miracle of spring

by - 10:15 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing a spring inspired layout using the beautiful bloom street collection..spring and autumn are my favourite seasons in the year as you have all the beautiful flowers in spring and in autumn the leaves are changing colour... 



so for my layout today I started off with the mason jar bouquet Cut file using my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut the design out on white cardstock then I pulled out papers Paper 17 ,Paper 03 , Paper 14 to coordinate with my photo And backed the cut file ..I then backed my trimmed cardstock with patterned Paper 17 and added a few Washi strips from 4-Page Sticker Book the to add some more colour then to ass extra texture I add a machine stitched border around the edges 


I adhered my cut file down with double sided foam tape and then backed my photo on Paper 03
And to add a few more layers I add some Ephemera Die Cuts and Cardstock Stickers and tucked it underneath the edge of my cut file 
Then I added a few more embellishments using Enamel Dots , the Floral Die Cuts  and  Layered Butterfly Stickers


I finished off by adding my title using the Puffy Word Stickers and mini alphabet in the 4-Page Sticker Book


you can also pop on over and watch my process video here

I hope you enjoyed my bloom street inspiration.
happy crafting..


CUT FILES: MASON JAR BOUQUET 317207   BY PAIGE EVANS









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx