Sweetness layout

by - 7:34 AM

Hi there crafty friends, 
 sharing a sweet layout using the midnight collection there are lots of soft colours in this collection perfect for those girly shabby chic projects..you know me I love adding some flowers and what better way then to make them yourself from the paper in the collection...


I had a basic design idea in mind for my layout, but wanted to make flowers for my layout using moonlight patterned paper and I used papers from the 6x8 paper pad for the leaves. Then i started off using white cardstock 



I then cut a few strips of paper from sophisticated and inky depths to lay on the left side of my cardstock just overlapping then to add a cluster of embellishments and to have it going diagonal up the page


I decided on adding more texture and dimension using a @neatncraftycutz scattered hearts background cut file 


Adding some hand stitching and backing it with all the things pattered paper so to bring more of that light pink in the layout and draw the eye to the photo..



Then I layered patterned paper behind my photo with papers from the 6x8 paper pad and tucking a few little doilies in the layers then I started clustering the flowers and leaves using another of my cut files

around the photo along a few accessory stickers . I also add a few more embellishments chipboard pieces and ephemera to the clusters 


Add the flair button in the center of my big flower adds a touch of dimension and texture 
And to finish of the layout I add a few clear stickers around the layout..


I hope you have enjoyed my midnight collection layout 
Happy crafting..xx








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx