spring bloom

by - 11:30 AM

Hi there crafty friends,
 sharing my first layout using the beautiful Bloom Street Collection
I’m so in love with all the patterns and beautiful colours. I really love all the flowers in our garden full of colour in spring. So for my layout today I decided to use the colour tones to match my photo. 



I started off by cutting the butterfly heart out on white cardstock using my  Silhouette Cameo 3 
And then backing the white cardstock on to patterned paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad then I machine stitched around the edges of my white cardstock to add that stitched texture . Next I matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad  and added in the middle of the butterfly heart.


Then using 2 more papers from the 12x12 Paper Pad I then used my  Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut out the flowers Using cut file LAYERED FLOWERS AND LEAVES 311422 
in 2 colours and layered them together and add a rhinestone from the Mixed Embellishments in the centers and for on of the big flowers I die cut bow using the pattern paper from the 6x8 paper pad


Then using 3 green pattern papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad I then cut out all the leaves using  Silhouette Cameo 3 and cut files  LAYERED FLOWER AND LEAVES 311424 , LAYERED FLOWERS AND LEAVES 311423 And then started tucking them in around the flowers 


I then add my title using Puffy Vinyl Stickers  to the side and underneath my photo 
Then added a few stickers to the top of my photo using the 4-Page Sticker Book and to finish it off with the beautiful Layered Butterfly Stickers and a small touch of glitter around the edges of the flowers.






I hope you enjoyed my spring inspiration.


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx