adore you meow

by - 6:00 AM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a fun layout of our kitty Luna sleeping on top of her scratching post I started off with a colour scheme for my layout blue and green tones from the Truly Grateful collection 


I went through the 12x12 Paper Pad and got out the spotty paper and the green paper with leaves all over it
I cut out the star confetti cut file with my Silhouette Cameo 3 using the spotty paper then backed it with the green leaves paper and machine stitched around the edges 


Then using Paper 09 I cut out the star flake cut file with my Silhouette Cameo 3 in different sizes and placed them around my background and adhered them with double sided foam tape in the centers. Then I backed my photo on paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad , 6x8 Paper Pad and Journaling Spots and adhered it down and then tucking a sticker in the layers.
Then using the floral paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad I fussy cut out mint flowers and added them in middles of the star flakes and a little birdie to the corner of my photo 


Then using the Epoxy Stickers I add stars and hearts in the centers of the mint flower and mini stars around the layout and then for my title I use the Epoxy Stickers to spell out adore you meow that I backed with white cardstock and popped up on double sided foam tape to add dimension 
Then using the Floral Die Cuts I added a little cluster of flowers in one corner of my photo to add a extra pop of colour 


Then I scattered the epoxy dots from the Epoxy Stickers around the layout and to finish it off with a mini Wooden Buttons in the center of the flower 
















You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hello sweet Aussie friend! How gorgeous is this! You always create something totally new and pretty, I love it! <3 K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx