play and dream layout

by - 9:12 AM

Hi there,
 sharing my third layout.. using the main kit for February 
For this layout I’m using this months sketch and for this layout I decided on a A4 layout something different to show you you can still do a different sized layout using a sketch and make it your own ..


Like with the hearts, I used flowers and instead of 2 photos I only used one but I portrait 
And I added my title on the other side of the photo 




And I’ve created a process video to show you just how I this layout came together.



And here are some close up shots 






So give it a try, sketches are a fun starting point!!
And don’t forget to check out the fabulous kits this month on the website they are amazing !


Crafty hugs..xx












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx