friends layout

by - 10:59 PM


Hi there,
Today I’m super excited to be a guest and sharing a layout using the main kit from my creative scrapbook kit club 
The main kit this month is full of pink paislee - whimsical collection...
They have a few different fabulous kits so pop on over to the website and check them out they are full of scrappy goodies...


I really love the colours in this kit from the light purple to the bright yellow with the gold foiling 
It’s just perfect for those girlie layouts ( my daughter and her friend going to Sydney )


I started with my white cardstock for my background 
Then I cut stripes of patterned papers, a wider strip for the middle and 2 smaller ones for each side 
Then I used decorative scissors to add a scalloped edge on the 2 light purple stripes before adding them behind the larger pink strip
Then I cut the free floral frame out using white cardstock and backed it with vellum and patterned paper
Then adding some hand stitching around the circles to add extra texture and my photos
Next I added some double sided foam tape to it to pop it up off the layout then I added a few flowers , chipboard bits and my title.









Don’t forget you can download these fantastic cut files 
I hope you enjoy playing with this kit ..I absolutely adore it...

Here are some close up shots of my layout 








Here is a process video of how I created this layout 




check out the fab kits here on the my creative scrapbook website 

Crafty hugs Anita..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx