poetic rose layout

by - 11:18 PM

How lovely are theses patterned papers from the new Prima marketing Collection Poetic Rose 
You can check out all the beautiful new collections on the prima blog 
I love all the gold foiling on the 12x12 paper it really gives that extra texture 
Well with this layout I used a photo of my 3 girls (whom are growing up too fast before my eyes) it was my daughters formal this month so we done a big photo shoot down at queens park in town before her big walk down the red carpet .


I chose a patterned paper for my background and backed it with another to add more colour around the border 
Then using a stencil from finabair ,impasto white paint and heavy body gel mixed together I added stenciling in 2 spots on my background 
And while that was drying I fussy cut out flowers ,a big butterfly and a little bee 


I chose more patterned papers from the 12x12 paper pad to layer behind my photo and a little bit of vellum to soften the colours 
I also created a tag from one of the 4x6 journaling cards and diecut a doily and tucked then in the layers.
I added a ruffled crepe paper trim to a bit of scalloped strip of patterned paper tucked underneath the edge of my photo layers 
Then I added all the fussy cut flowers and tucked a few flowers from the collection in between the fussy cut flowers 
And I used chipboard for my title..


Here are the products I’ve used 

poetic rose ephemera 631727
poetic rose 12x12 paper pad 631666
Poetic Rose 4x6 journaling Cards 
Poetic Rose Tickets 631888
Poetic Rose Chipboard 631918
Poetic Rose flowersgarden petals 635114 
poetic rose Enchanted flowers 637439
heavy body gel 963040
impasto paint snow white 946511
6x9 Stencil Swirly Florals 966683 










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx