fairy wand

by - 11:30 PM

When one of our assignments for prima is to create a fairy wand you get a little excited well I did lol...
But I’ve always been one to like to create something for kids to have fun and play but in this case my kids have grown up the young’s is 14 and not into that so I don’t mind having it in my craft room to add more decor to a vase I think it’s cute I would have loved to add more colours but the collection lavender frost is very soft with pinks,mauve and a really soft yellow so I felt sticking to the colours would be best


I decided on making it like a shaker with a star in the center filled with little silver stars to add a different texture and dimension I used layers of thick cardstock to create the star using a star nesting die to cut it out then i add some ruffled crepe paper around one of the stars and then I glued a wooden stick in between the 2 stars and then wrapped the stick with copy paper then ribbon 


I fussy cut flowers and added them behind the shaker star popping it up with double sided foam tape 
Then using glitter cardstock I diecut leaves and added them around the shaker star tucking them and adhering themthen I added some flowers from the lavender frost collection around the shaker star 


Then I finished it off with a flower on top 


Check out the collection at scrapbook.com


Prima - Lavender Frost Collection - 12 x 12 Paper PadPrima - Lavender Frost Collection - Flower Embellishments - Pale WindPrima - Lavender Frost Collection - Flower Embellishments - 12th NightPrima - Lavender Frost Collection - Flower Embellishments - Provincial LavenderPrima - Lavender Frost Collection - Flower Embellishments - Fragrant SymphonyAmerican Crafts - 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack - 60 Sheets - WhiteDecorative Die Set - Nested StarsKaisercraft - 12 x 12 Glitter Cardstock - Crystal
























You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx