art journal page create magic

by - 11:13 PM

So today while cleaning up my desk I got a little side tracked and ended up have a play in my art journal. I think I had a thing with circles .. so as usual my craft room didn’t he a whole clean oh well there is always tomorrow lol...well anyway with this page I was going to us a photo but decided not to.


I started by clear gessoing the page then heat setting it then I used some watercolor from the woodlands palette and painted in a berry colour just by dabbing the paint brush and heat set it then using a Circle stencil and a pen and just traced the circles then using some washi tape and tore it into strips and just stuck it down randomly in 2 spots on the page then using some white and black ink I flicked across the page allowing the pen to bleed to get a different texture.
Then I decided on adding some circle stickers and placing them around and ove the washi tape and I had a bit of vellum on my desk from one of the new packages of prima flowers so I used some of that in strips.


I diecut out 2 bubble looking diecuts to add some black to the pink and adhered it down over the vellum then using some dmc cotton and a mini kraft tag I tore tag in half placing on one haft of the tag the dmc cotton and some underneath the torn tag in 2 spots on the page then using the woodlands watercolors again I used the berry and flicked more of that pink colour around then I added the chipboard stickers and a word sticker 


Using a white pen I just drew around the edges of the tag and with a black pen I did the same round the edges of the page to finish it off and then I decided to add a fre bits of bling randomly then I felt it wasn’t finished without some stamping so I randomly stamped the music stamp around 



I really like how my first page in my journal looks
And here are some of the products available at scrapbook.com

Prima - Amelia Rose Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Write Me Soon with Foil AccentsPrima - Amelia Rose Collection - Chipboard Stickers with Foil AccentsPrima - Amelia Rose Collection - Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents - Words and QuotesPrima - Amelia Rose Collection - Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents - Traveling RosePrima - Finnabair - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Music To My EarsPrima - Art Basics - Clear Gesso - 8.5 OuncesKaisercraft - Mini Designer Templates - BubblyPrima - Watercolor Confections - Woodlands












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx