About a Girl Layout

by - 1:35 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout for the summer songs challenge using crate paper wild heart 
My song choice is about a girl by navana 
I started with my white cardstock adding stripes of patterned paper to the top and bottom of my layout 



And then adding some stickers and washi tape to the strips 


Next I gathered so ephemera and scraps of patterned paper and layered them underneath my photo 


Then I added my title using gold glitter foam thickers




Don’t forget to check out all the new products and free cutfiles in the paper issues store 



Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx