love you layout

by - 10:37 AM

Hi everyone,
Today I’m sharing a layout using a free cutfile for free cutfile Friday ..
I decided on this big beautiful heart with flowers and a photo of my (squishy bear) kitty 
My patterned papers I chose are from the crate paper flourish collection you can find then in the paper issues store 


I started off by backing my white cardstock with the blue floral aand using it to back off the flowers of the heart cutfile with the blue patterned paper and light pink to the smaller ones. Then decided on the pink geo patterned paper behind the heart and to soften the pink I added vellum in front of it . Next I add some of the same colors to matt my photo on with a bit of tissue paper behind my photo to add more texture and soften it then using some of the ephemera I add some behind my photo layers 




check out this wonderful free cutfile from paper issues



Using the chipboard stickers and some glitter thickers I added my title 
Then some bling from my stash to the centres of the blue flowers 


And a butterfly sticker and a vellum frame and a chipboard heart on a paper clip to my photo 


Then using some dragons eye sparks paint I flicked some to 3 spots on my layout and then paint all the little leaves with it


Then to finish it of I machine stitched a border around the edge of the cardstock..


I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration today...




Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !



Here are the products I used 







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx