lovely layout - paper Issues scrap lift sunday

by - 4:42 PM

Hi there,
Happy Wednesday I hope you’re all having fun with the April challenges 
I’m sharing my take Rachel ‘s layout for scraplift Sunday and I’m using 
Pop on over to the paper issues Facebook group and check out the scrap lift challenge 


I started with  die cutting a few circles out in different patterned papers 
And arranged them in a grid 


Then layering patterned paper behind my photo 
And adding a tag, paper clip and chipboard stickers 


Then I added a sticker and my title in the center from the ephemera pack and sticker sheet 
Then on the die cut circle beside my title I fussy cut a bunny and added a flower sticker 
To have the main focus be the center of the layout 


I hope you have a enjoyed my inspiration today 
Don’t forget to pop on over to the shop and check out all the fabulous goodies in store or pop on over and check out all the fun challenges in the Facebook group.




Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !











You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx