hello lovely wreath

by - 2:19 PM

Hi there,
Happy Tuesday today I’m sharing a floral wreath I created for prima you can check out the beautiful post on th the Prima blog. ..
My idea for the wreath was a simple design using cardboard circles as the base for the wreath 
And Wrapping twine around it several times to get a softer look 

Then I gessoed the twine and add a little bit of pink paint across it then I arranged the flowers to how I wanted them I then diecut lots of leaves using a prima leaf die then using some of the golden moss acrylic paint to paint all the leaves then I add a little bit of dragons eye sparks acrylic paint to the tips and a bit on each flower 


I also add some crystal beads in the centre of some of the flowers and on some leaves and along with a bit of gesso lightly brushed across the flowers I then scrapped a photo of my kitty kush in the center of the wreath and I add some bling (say it in crystals) around to add more sparkle 




Prima - Amelia Rose Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dotty with Foil Accents










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx