Farm Girl Layout

by - 3:22 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing another layout using the Down on the farm collection.
Their is always a teaching moment when you live on 12 acres of land so there is plenty of grass to be mowed my daughter Eve loves to drive the tractor around the paddock and slash the grass.

For the design of my layout I was thinking I needed to create a little farm scene
 on my page using the cute little tractor doodle pop.. so I started with my white cardstock as my base


I added the buffalo check behind to add a border, then added a machine stitched border 
around the edges of the white cardstock.
And to keep in the colour palette I had in mind I printed my paper in Black and white 
and matted on counting Sheep and again on buffalo check.
Then I decided on some speech bubbles at the top of my photo from the chit chat pack along with a sun sticker from the icon stickers.


Next I added a strip of chicken coop across the layout then tucked a strip of counting Sheep underneath the edge of chicken coop then I added the fences, tree,windmill and reeds from the odds and ends ephemera pack and then the little green tractor doodle pop


Then for my title I used Abigail beetle black alpha stickers then lastly I added some of the cute farm friends shape sprinkles to my title and to one of the reeds..


I hope I’ve given you some inspiration today.





Anita..xx
Blog - Youtube - Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx