Easter layout

by - 6:06 PM

Hi there,
I really enjoyed Easter this year we played video games and watched movies with the kids it was wonderful to have our oldest daughter mel home from Uni.... I decided that this year I would use this photo of eve our youngest daughter doing her first Easter hat parade in year 1.. it’s funny how they grow up so fast she is going to be 14 ...wow .... makes me feel old lol...
Well with my layout I decided on a bunny so I had to draw something cute so my idea with the bunny was to have its front paws in the air to hold a banner saying Easter but then I changed my mind because it looked a bit busy and I wanted to stitch around the word Easter so I cut the bunny out with my cameo just a silhouette of the bunny and then cut the rest to overlay like the eyes,paws,ears and tummy and glued them on and hand stitched around it
I backed my white cardstock on patterned paper then Using my stitch happy sewing machine i sewed around the border of my white cardstock then it all came together pretty easy with flowers and fussy cut flowers and a few butterflies from the lavender collection.. and because the bottom looked a bit bare I die cut some ovals and turned them into eggs... I hope I’ve given you some inspiration on how to use this collection not just for love layouts or valentines so if you love lots of pink it is easy to mix it with the other collections from prima 






you can find the cutfile here



Check out this collection in the scrapbook.com store 







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx