hello beautiful layout

by - 8:15 PM

Hi there ,
 how beautiful are those black florals in the Julie Nutting collection 
they are just perfect for fussing cutting.
With my layout I wanted a light pink stencil design in the background to add more texture.
I mixed heavy body gel and the art alchemy sparks butterfly spells together and it’s great because it dries fast and you can see that wonderful sparkle from the fabulous paint.


After the stenciling was dry I matted my photo with some of that beautiful patterned paper a la rose
And cut stripes from sassiness galore and queen of hearts
With the queen of hearts bit I used my fringing scissors and added a fringe 
And placed them in the center of my layout with my photo 


Then I started placing the fussy cut flowers where I wanted to adhere them down 
I also add a chipboard heart from the chipboard stickers to a paper clip and added it to the top of my photo 
Then I used the lovely flowers from the cherry blossom collection and added them to my layout 
You can watch my process video of how I created my layout here




Here is  the product I’ve used


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx