dream big mr kitty

by - 4:09 PM


Hi..
I always think he just too cute with his paws like that ...almost like he’s trying to be a bunny lol
He is totally spoilt..but I guess everybody spoils their animals and it almost 16 months since he had a stroke and is still going strong although being blind must suck totally so he enjoys sleeping lots more now or just hanging out getting some love!!


So I’m sharing my take on scraplift Sunday at paper issues 




So for my layout I thought I would pull out that beautiful pink and blue patterned paper 
And used it as my main colours and a little bit of that light woodgrain colour from the tag
Layering a few bits behind my photo and to the right hand side and also tucking in a free cutfile die cut cut out with my cameo on white cardstock behind my layers 

Then I finished the layout off with my title using the ephemera and gold glitter thickers and a few gold stars from the 12 x12 chipboard and a flick of black gesso 






Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx