Birthday cat Cards and layout

by - 9:01 PM

Hi there,
 sharing some fun birthday cat cards and a layout
using the fabulous kitten smitten cut files 
My oldest daughter absolutely adores these little cute kitty’s and asked me to make her a cute kitty card for her birthday on Christmas Eve to match the colours of the cardstock I cut the kitty out with I decided on using fairy tales 



I’ve add some close ups of the cards


I stayed with a super simple design ad I knew the kitty cuts would take up most of the card
So I layered the paper just had a border around the edge and machine stitched a border around the edge 
I add a few of those beautiful sparkling sprinkles 
And add the sentiment layered on some patterned paper 


I done the same with this card 



And because those kittens are just too cute 
I created a layout of my cat sleeping underneath our tree before we decorated it
I thought it would be fun to change up the colours and bring in some orange 
I started with the polka dot patterned paper for the border of my layout and adding in 2 corners of my layout a mini doily cut in half and tucked underneath the edge of the white cardstock 




Then I used stripes of milk and cookies Collection patterned paper to bring in more of green and pink 
In and then I layered some patterned papers behind my photo and add some stickers and a heart paper clip 





I then added a clear ephemera bit to the top of my photo and started my title coming down with a few stars from a doodle pop leftover I didn’t use on my card




product used

5689: fairy tales 6x6 paper pad
3587: bright textured cardstock asst 12x12 
3588: pastel textured cardstock asst 12x12 
076: rainbow swiss dot petite print assortment pack
3444: rainbow textured cardstock asst 12x12 
3437: beetle black teensy type CS stickers 
5762: sweet spruce doodlepops 
5766: milk & cookies odds & ends
5764: mini hearts cute clips
5776: milk & cookies this & that sticker 
5791: merry berries double-sided cardstock 
5794: tree festival double-sided cardstock 
4599: tangerine mini doilies
4542 lillywhite glitter sprinkles

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx