Gifts with Doodlebug design

by - 8:11 PM

Hi ,..
 sharing some teen holiday gifts created with the milk and cookies collection . I have 3 daughters who love pink and anything cute...but my oldest daughter mel was a Christmas Eve baby, And is turning 21 ...
So what better way to celebrate with a whole lot of cuteness and give some gifts in some really cute gift packaging . I thought I would start with a banner because who doesn’t love a cute handmade Christmas banner hanging with those cute little gifts 


I started by die cutting out some pendant shapes to add the gold foil letters on
Then I backed them on patterned paper and left a little border around the edges 
I punched a hole on each side at the top to thread the twine trough to hand it up
Then using the holly from the cute cake stand cutfile I added them to each end of the banner 





With the tree cutfile I wanted to make a Little Christmas tree decor 
I cut the tree out 3 times and te same with the little star and folding them in half and adhering them together 
To create a 3d tree then to make the stand I die cut 2 small circles and using a strip  of patterned paper 
I made the strip of paper into a cylinder and adhered the to circles to the top and bottom and add the tree in one end




For the gift boxes I used the we are memory keepers 123 punch board to create them
And decorated them with raffer and patterned paper bows also made with the punch board 
And to add a bit more cuteness I added a doily and jewels and to finish them off I needed a few die cut tags ,twine and a cute sticker 






And I thought why stop at boxes when I can add a cute little gif bag using the 123 punch board 
So I add some raffer for the handles some stickers and another cute bow with a jewel in the center and then I created a card using that cute little Christmas tree doodle pop as the center of the card
Layering patterned paper and using a border punch a few doilies and jewels with a popped up sentiment 



Then I decided how cute would it be to add a little tree decor in the mix
Cause maybe one day the will hang it on their tree and remember how fun that Christmas was with family 
So I started with a die cut doily and a strip of patterned paper and using the 123 punch board I scored the paper to fold to create rosette 
Then I adhered it to the diecut doily and added some twine to hand 
Then I added some glitter around the edges of the doily and add a cute little gingerbread man in the center 



Product used
5320: candy canes shape sprinkles
5754: sugarplums shape sprinkles
5762: sweet spruce doodlepops 
5766: milk & cookies odds & ends
5768: milk & cookies mini icons sticker
5776: milk & cookies this & that sticker
5793: jolly gingerbread
5795: holiday cheer 
5797: candy christmas
5798: pastel starlights
5802: milk & cookies 12x12 paper pack
5806: milk & cookies 6x6 paper pad
4451: cupcake doilies
2049: Chunky Sugar Coating Glitter Assortment
3511: lily white jewels 
2987: Doodle Twine - Bubblegum
4815: lily white chunky twine
5822: gold foil abigail CS stickers 
3388: grasshopper textured cardstock 
3370: strawberry textured cardstock


I hope I’ve given you some fun Christmas inspiration..
Thanks for stopping by the blog
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx