fun cards

by - 12:39 PM


Hey so I forgot to share these cute little cards I made the other day just playing with some patterned paper from pebbles I picked up at spotlight on sale , I’m not really a pink and red kind of girl but I really loved how this card turned out and super cute with that butterfly dipped in glitter 




With this card I got a die in my guest design team kit and really wanted to try an idea I had  with pink white and yellow I think it turned out okay and I also decided to add some fussy cut flowers at the top and bottom and yep more glitter all over the diecut word 





Pebbles 6x6 paper pad everyday 
Neat n crafty cutz butterfly cut
Uniquely creative die sunshine 
Doodlebug design mini doily 
Bling, glitter 



Thanks for checking out blog today 
Xx






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx