Dream Layout - Prima Marketing DT

by - 8:00 AM

Hi there 
So today I’m sharing a layout for prima using the Zella Teal collection 
Finnabair paint, 3D gloss gel and black heavy gesso 
I had this photo of a butterfly my daughter Kara took one afternoon out in the garden 
The butterfly wasn’t flying away so I’m pretty sure it was going to live long 


I started off with white cardstock for my base of my layout 
Using a wide paint brush I applied heavy black gesso and did a few strokes across the cardstock 
Then using some Opal magic blue gold I mixed some with some 3D gloss gel and applied to a heart stencil 


In the middle of the strokes across the black strokes it shows up gold and on the white it is blue matching 
The colours of the Zella Teal collection 
Then I fussy cut out lots of flowers added them to the top and bottom of the layout 


I used different patterned paper and some of the journal cards for layering behind my photo 
Then I added more fussy cut flowers around the photo then the title from the ephemera pack 


I added some of the flowers Zella dreams in the corners of the photo and a few vellum butterflies 
Using the stamp set with the collection..


And here is my finished layout 






Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
...xx








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx