card and tag | prima marketing DT

by - 10:09 PM

Hi there, 
Wow November already!! Today I’m sharing a card and a tag I made for prima using the Zella Teal collection 
It’s super pretty with all the beautiful teal florals


I kept them a simple design 
Just laying a few patterned papers in different sizes and cutting a triangle out of 2 of the bits and layering them on top on a blank card and a few die cuts and flower ,totally easy to recreate 


The tag totally simple I started with a tag shape then matted some patterned paper leaving a small border around the edge of the tag next using the 3x4 journal cards I chose 2 in different colours and used a border punch on both ends of one card then layered it ove the other card then I add a ephemera bit to the center and a sentiment , leaves and a flower and twine and finished it off with some flicks of gesso and paint

Supply list 









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx