Thankful pumpkin layout | Prima Marketing DT

by - 11:08 AM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout created for prima marketing using the fabulous fall collection Amber Moon 
This layout is all about my pop whose farmed his whole life he’s in his 80’s and doesn’t let that stop him 
When I was young I spent a lot of time in the paddock picking and weeding or just walking the rows with him so I’m very thankful I got to do that with him as I don’t see him a lot anymore as I live away from them..


So I started off with my photo and as I was thinking pumpkins I decided to use a pumpkin cut file I created 
For fall projects once I had cut the pumpkin out I back it with the lovely floral patterned paper then used the b side of the patterned paper for the stork popped it up on some cardboard to give it dimension 
Then matted my woodgrain patterned paper on the striped patterned paper and stitching a border around the edge and applied the pumpkin to the centre 


Then I started adding the embellishments flowers, leaves and die cut leaves 
With the die cut leaf I used the paint opal magic gold..I love it cause it gives it a green and gold colouring 


Next I added my layers behind my photo keeping it simple with a few bits of paper from the 3x4 and 4x6 journaling card pads and my title from the ephemera pack 





Then lastly adding another little cluster of flowers at the bottom of the pumpkin and a few say it with crystals 
And a little bit of gesso smudge on the flowers and a bit of a flick on the woodgrain background.


Product list

Neat n crafty cutz  - Hello fall cut file set 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx