Dream big layout using Shimelle Star shine

by - 10:05 PM

Hi there,
I'm sharing a layout I created just playing around with
This paper collection from shimelle and americancrafts 
I really enjoyed the colours in this collection , they just blend so well 
And so colourful I love adding colour to my layouts 


So this layout I created is of my daughter eve when we went to bamboo land and took tons of photos 
She wanted lots of photos taken of her while we were there..


I was thinking simple design but wanted to use some of the cut apart sheets with the journaling cards and the patterned paper strips, so I decided on the floral patterned paper for top and bottom cutting one at about 3 inches and the other at one inch and the light blue strip was from the top of the perforated bit ..I liked the colour so I used it no wastage...


I used it for top and bottom that way it blends in with the top of the tag


I fussy cut the word dream out for part of my title and used the thickers to do the word big
I fussy cut the flower and camera to add some embellishments 


And used the love quote down the bottom of my layout 
I think with my next layout using this collection I might do a bigger photo and us some of my cut files 


Here is a process video of how I created this layout 



Product used 
Americancrafts shimelle star shine 
Americancrafts thickers 
Machine stitching
Prima marketing black gesso 




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx