prima princesse Olivia card | Prima Marketing DT

by - 3:15 PM

Hi,
Happy Wednesday today I'm Sharing a card I created for fun
 using the one of the Prima princess stamps Olivia 
I wanted to use her in a cards so I started with stamping the image 3 times
The first layer I coloured just her skin and hair on the right hand side 



Then I fussy cut from the left side of her arm and around the flower on her head after colouring 
Then I layered it over the first image on top using double sided foam tape 


Next I fussy cut flowers from the third image and coloured them in and then added 
Them on top using more double sided foam tape 
Then I used some cardstock to create a card and a bit of black cardstock to matt
Using some white gesso and pink from the spring and fall watercolour colouring pencils 
I flicked it across the black cardstock for more texture 
Then adding some die cut doilies behind her and adhering it all down and lastly adding a few rhinestones 





Product used 

Other..rhinestones,copic markers, doily die, black and white cardstock 







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx