you are my Happiness layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 6:10 PM


Hi there, 
Today I'm sharing a layout using the keepsake collection 
This month our challenge is to use circles 
So I decided to pull out my circle nesting dies and die cut some pretty patterned papers 


I started off by layering the die cut circles across my cardstock 
Using the keepsake paper pad 

I used the flowers die cut and a floral sticker from the sticker sheet 
cut it in 3 bits and tucked it under the circles to add little clusters of flowers 
I also used the stamp set and stamped a few film strips at the top and bottom corner of my layout 


I added clusters around my photo 
And a little bit of twine in a bow 


I used the charcoal mist and flicked it around the layout 
Then I added my title using the stamp set


I add a few more flowers clusters with the circles 


"you are my Happiness" layout By Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft product :SS340 sticker sheet |CS302 clear stamp set |P1021 paper pad
CT883 collectables |FL602 snapshot floursh pack |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
DD507 nesting circles
other: twine|black ink













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx