Feel beautiful today layout

by - 8:26 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created with oh my heart from pink paislee
Totally inspired by Ashley Horton love her layouts 
Love the fringe look on a layout...



So with this layout I've created a few things to go with it like a A4 template for those who don't have a cutting machine a 12x12 template and silhouette studio file 


All the fringing was done using just scissors 
I embellished with die cuts from the ephemera pack , puffy stickers 


I used a die cut as my title and puffy stickers around it


I used the floral die cuts to cluster around the photo and at the right hand corner of the heart 


I also added some stickers from the thickers to the photo and at the top and bottom of my layout 
I added a gold foil heart sticker to the photo 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx