hello gorgeous kitty layout | kaisercraft DT

by - 9:16 PM

Hi there,
Sharing a layout created for kaisercraft using the wild flower collection and template/stencil 
I do take a lot of photos of my boy as we seem to spend a lot of time together 
He comes into my craft room and either sleeps on his chair or flops on the floor and rolls on his back and snores 


I started with my white cardstock and applied impasto and shimmer dust from colour blast 
And mixed them together to get the pastel colours 
Then built my layout to the design I had in mind..








FL596 floursh pach pets |FL597 bloom flourish pack |P2271 succulents
P2272 flowering |P2275 scent \SS335 Sticker sheet \SC285 clear stamps
CT878 Collectables |IT434 florel wreath template |AS255 sea breeze alpha stickers
other: impasto | shimmer dust |embossing powder






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx