Live more worry Less Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 1:58 PM

Hi there ,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for kaisercraft using the ubud dreams Collection 
Our assignment was to create something using the stencil/templates to add texture to our project 
I chose to use a doily design and add it behind my photo layers 


As this collection had lots of blues and green it reminded me of like those soft corals in the ocean 
I also wanted to use some collectables on the corners of my layout under the edge of my borders 


I used wood flourishes and stickers to embellish 


I used the clear stamp set and stamped at the bottom of my layout 


And here is a closer look at my photo 


Kaisercraft products: P2233 Sekar |P2237 Citra |PP1013 Paper Pad |CS280 Clear Stamps
CT873 Collectabels |FL593 Flourish pack Feathers |P2232 Mantra 
CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |IT925 Designer Template Intricate Tiles
IP719 Ink Black
Other: mist |impasto|cutfile|machine stitching

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx