HMAS Diamantina Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 10:57 AM

Hi there,
 today I'm sharing my layout I created for Kaisercraft using high tide collection



My daughter Kara went on a camp with TS Maryborough all the navy cadets went to the Enoggera Barracks
For a whole week and while they were there they went to the Queensland Maritime Museum to check out the HMAS Diamantina Kara and here friends took tones of photos 
So I wanted to use this photo of my daughter Kara underneath the boat reaching up to touch the bottom of the boat 

I kept the layout very simple 
Using the striped patterned paper at the top of my card stock 
I used my silhouette cameo to cut my main title and for the rest of my title I used the collectible die cut and stickers from the sticker sheet

I fussy cut the anchor from the specialty paper 

I added a few bits of patterned papers behind my photo and embellished with die cuts around my photo 
And to finish it off I added a wood veneer boat wheel 



"HMAS Diamantina" Layout By Anita Bownds
Fl591 Floursh pack Nautical |CT871 Collectables |SS328 sticker sheet
P2222 Sailor |PS475 Anchor




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx