July Kaisercraft creations

by - 10:30 AM

Hi..
 sharing my July creations 
When I opened the new collections for this month I was excited to start playing with it all
For my first layout I done lots of fussy cutting, those flowers are absolutely lovely 
I've also created a process video for this layout..


here is my Video Process




As you can see I layered lots of little things from the collectables ,fussy cut flowers to added a few stickers


This collection is perfect for those who love vintage and fussy cutting 


I really adore this collection I absolutely love all the florals and colours


I absolutely love that paper lace curtain I just had to use it on my layout 


CT860 Collectables |P2124 Floral Spray |P2128 Mannequin
P2129 Threadwork | P2131 Timepiece |PP1001 Paper Pad
DD904 Dies and Stamps Vintage Clocks |SS317 Sticker Sheet
Other : pink paint

My next creation is a card that I popped together using mostly the paper pad and collectables 





I always love how the paper blooms match the paper collection 


I I layered lots of collectables and fussy cut one of those cute litte butterflies 
And added some of that beautiful lace just under my flowers 


PP1001 Paper Pad |CT860 Collectables |KM111 Kaisermist White 
F628 Paper Blooms - Honey |SB789 Pearls - Chino
F627 Paper Blooms - coconut |F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
F644 mini blooms coconut | EM926 Lace Pack White 
Other : Twine | Cotton Thread 

For my next layout I used the Bon appetite collection 
I created a envelope as my main layer for a pocket for my recipe cards


For my background I used one of the patterned papers
As I love that it looks like a big chopping board and to bring more colour
Into the layout I used a stencil with texture paste to help my patterned paper layers to pop


I fussy cut around some of the leafy collectables to tuck underneath my flowers 
My photo is of some fresh herbs I picked to add to a dish I was cooking 
I love added fresh herbs they always have more flavour 



I added a collectable to the end of the recipe card so I could easily pull it out
And pop it back in the pocket I've also used a collectable for my title 


CT859 Collectables |Em432 Recipe Cards |P2122 Recipe
P2123 Stir |P2118 Knead |P2116 Prep |P2117 Chop
SB700 Rhinestones silver |F650 Mini Paper Blooms - Olive
IT906 Floral Lace |F628 Paper Blooms - Honey 
DD382 Decorative Die Floursh Corners
Other : Cotton Thread | Texture paste

For my next project I decorated a hexagon shelf using the ever so lovely timepiece patterned paper 

I kept it simple as my daughter Eve wanted it as soon as she seen that it would be perfect for her little dolls. I added a few other things to it like the lace around the edges of the shelf bits and one of the collectables and some mini blooms and a little bit of twine


SB2402 Hexagon shelf |EM926 Lace Pack White
P2131 Timepiece |CT860 Collectables
F644 mini blooms coconut |F657 Mini Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
Other : white paint |Twine | pink 3d paint

This card was some that came together quickly as I was in the mood to just play 
I absolutely love the colours they are just so lovely 


I did lots of layering on the card , not only did I use the paper pad but I added so of the bits of the 12x12 patterned paper too


I used some pop dots behind the dressform to pop it forward and tucked one of the flower collectables just under the edge of it I also added some of the mini blooms with a bit of twine


P2130 Couture |F644 mini blooms coconut |F657 Mini Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
PP1001 Paper Pad |T302  mounting foam |CT860 Collectables
P2125 Flutter |KM111 Kaisermist White |SB716 Pearls - blush 
DD555 round fancy frames
Other : Twine |glassine paper

And for my last project I decided to decorate this lovely ribbon box
Using the flutter patterned paper and for the 


Lovely extra bits I fussy cut some of the flowers from the floral spray patterned paper 
And added some of the collectables along with some mini blooms , twine and some lace to finish it off


SB2399 Ribbon Storage |CT860 Collectables
P2124 Floral Spray |P2125 Flutter |EM926 Lace Pack White
Other : white paint



I hope you have enjoyed my projects this month 
Happy Crafting..xx









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx