June Kaisercraft Projects

by - 10:00 AM

Hi 
Anita here with you today sharing some creations I've made for June 
Are you just loving the new collections I know I am they are just fabulous 
I'm starting of with a layout of my beautiful bird who thinks he's all that and a bag chips!
A Total cheeky bugger 
With this layout I wanted to keep the colour tones around the same as the photo 
Using light pink in the background with the wonderful mandala template 
Contrasting it with the blues hues and the oranges tones


With lots of fussy cut flowers along with that cute dream catcher tucked in under the fussy cut flowers




P2108 Young |P2109 Wild |P2113 Bohemian |CT858 Collectables
IT913 Designer Template Mandala |DD776 Ornate Charm Die
KM106 Kaisermist denim |KM115 Kaisermist Candy
DD765 Decorative Die Comfort pack | GC117 Blush
Other: sequins|pink paint|impasto

I kept this layout clean as I wanted the paper to pop 

I created lots of paper layers starting with the Polaroid die cuts at main element 
The photo is of us driving home after spending the weekend camping something that we don't get to do all that often as the girls have sports on the weekends 


I did lots of clustering of collectables around the photo and a cluster of collectables 
In the bottom right hand corner 


I added some double sided foam tape to the back of my collectable title to pop it up

P2097 Journal |P2098 World Map |P2104 Flight Path
PS454 Postmarks Gloss |SS314 Sticker Sheet |CS265 Clear Stamps
CT857 Collectables |EM431 Polaroid cut outs |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
DD776 Ornate Charm Die |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal |IP719 Ink Black
T302  mounting foam
Other : Cotton Thread | flowers |bling


For my card I created 
I wanted to use some of those Polaroid frames from the collectables 
Layering them and keeping to the sea green colour and the dark blue 

I used 1 of the quarters from the love stencil 
Applying impasto and glitter together for fun texture 


I also added flowers and flicked some white mist 


PP999 Paper Pad |CT858 Collectables |KM111 Kaisermist White 
IT910 Designer Template love |SB782 Pearls - Denim
F648 Mini Blooms - Sea Breeze |F630 Paper Blooms iceberg
Other : Impasto | Glitter | Cotton thread

I hope you have enjoyed my creations this month..
Happy crafting


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx