mothers day cards | kaisercraft

by - 11:16 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a few Mother's Day cards I created for Kaisercraft 
For our Mother's Day card post
I love creating cards with a few flowers,lace,twine and bling
I also love adding lots of little flicks of white mist in the background to give that superb shabby look
Hopefully all my creations with look as awesome as this card it has to be one of my favourites I created this month along with my new lighting that I have in my scrap studio so I've been playing with my camera lots ...
Well anyway here are my cards



PP997 Paper Pad |CT856 Collectables |F645 Mini Blooms Honey
F641 Paper Blooms Dusty Pink |FL575 Flourish Pack - Wedding
EM926 Lace Pack White | KM111 Kaisermist White

Other: twine |bling







DD555 round fancy frames |PP997 Paper Pad |CT856 Collectables
KM111 Kaisermist White |T303 foam tape

Other:machine Stitching |bling









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx