Live Awesome Layout | Jot Mag Challenge

by - 6:13 PM


Hi there..
Wow can't believe that this month is half gone..totally crazy huh!
I had a wonderful day yesterday with my family we had a few drinks and a bbq 
So today I thought it was time to play with that lovely moodboard from jot magazine I went with mostly pinks and greens adding a few embellishments like wood veneer and stickers..



Here is the beautiful moodboard 


And I thought I would cut out a bit of a background with my cameo something a little different 
And back my cardstock with some dark pink and I used a one of the new cut files I've been working on leaves..


Products used
Silhouette cameo 
Dear lizzy - pattern paper 
Dear lizzy stickers
American crafts cardstock white
Leaves Cut files ...me
Paperclip 
Kaisercraft mist




Thanks for looking 







Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

4 comment

  1. Wow, I thought the background was paste, but I love the cutout! Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anita... swooning over your cutfiles... stunning.
    Thanks so much for taking the challenge at Jot this month.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx