february Creations | Kaisercraft

by - 9:41 AM

Hi everyone 
Today I'm  sharing my February Kaiser projects .
I hope you're all enjoying the new collections this month I absolutely adore the coastal escape range just love it ..
For my first project I created a canvas of my hubby fishing one of our holiday faves this year
I started by using the b side of the sea grass pattern paper as my background and distressing the edges then I flicked mist white on the background.
Added my photo layers of pattern paper then I die cut the fishing net die twice using the coral pattern paper 



I used the fishing net die in a few spots on my canvas under my photo layers and the top right hand corner . Then I started embellishing my canvas with the sea life flourish pack and flicked some turquoise mist then added some collectables and a stick and I was done



P2056 sea grass |P2052 Palms |P2057 coral |SS307 Sticker sheet
CT850 collectables |FL574 Flourish pack sea life |T302  mounting foam
T314 Double sided tape |KM111 Kaisermist White |DD745 Decorative Die Fishing net
KM116 Kaisermist Aqua
Other:paper twine


This lay was super simple I cut down my cardstock and backed it with shells then machine stitched around it to give it a border and then I used 

Shells,underwater and sea grass as my layers and b side of shoreline as my fishing net die cut
Then I added to collectables a a wood bit from the sea life flourish pack added some journaling 
(Ps don't journal if you can't multi task lol ...talk and write at the same time)

Flicked some charcoal mist .


"Beach Time" Layout By Anita Bownds
P2053 shells | Km101 Kaisermist charcoal | CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
P2058 underwater |FL574 Flourish pack sea life |P2056 sea grass
CT850 collectables |P2054 Shoreline | DD745 Decorative Die Fishing net
Other machine stitching 

While playing I created this tag using the old Mac range I kept this tag simple to using paper from the paper pad die cutting the leaves and gum nuts 
The round fancy frames are just perfect for changing the look to give it a elegant touch 


I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set in white added machine stitching, flicks of white mist one of those beautiful white coconut bloom


CS249 clear stamps |PP990 paper pad |F627 Paper Blooms - coconut
KM111 Kaisermist White |CD651 Kraft cardstock |DD359 Decorative Die gum nuts
DD555 round fancy frames
Other machine stitching |heat embossing









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx