Anchors Away on Your Special Day Card | Kaisercraft

by - 10:19 AM

Hi..
Things are getting back to normal my oldest daughter Mel went back to Uni yesterday after 3 months of being home for holidays.. I'm missing her already but I've gotten my internet back lol well I wanted to share a card I created for Kaisercraft using coastal escape and the new background stamp fishing net 
Our design team assignment was to create a card featuring the background stamp

I kept it pretty simple featuring the background stamp by only using
A minimal amount of embelishments and using a die cutting baking paper with a fancy frame die





"Anchors Away on Your Special Day" Card By Anita Bownds
PP991 paper pad |CT850 collectables |CS255 clear stamp background fishing net
DD555 round fancy frames |P2053 shells |F632 Paper Blooms - Sage
F649 Mini Blooms Sage |SB718 Pearls - Bliss |IP719 Ink Black | T302  mounting foam




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx