Love Life Always Layout | Kaisercraft

by - 10:37 AM

Hi..
Today over on the Kaisercraft blog we are sharing layouts using the
provincial collection and stamp set and embossing folder postmarks
Our assignment was to create a layout using the collection and the stamps and embossing folder 


So I decided I wanted to use the embossing folder on my cardstock background and emboss a few of the collectables as well as stamp a few times on the background 

I used a photo of my daughter eve and Luna that was taken on a Saturday morning before 
Softball..



I've also used the sticker sheet to add a few decorative edges on ether side of my patterned paper 
Using a simple design adding a cluster of elements in one corner to draw the eye


My simple technique for embossing the background was to stand on the embossing folder lol
It always works well as it not the same as running it through the big shot it's not a deep emboss
So stamping on the background can be done after embossing or before 


P1973 mail | P1974 Hampton | P1077 Porcelain
P1971 Hydrangea |SS299 Sticker Sheet  | CS243 Clear Stamps
CT834 Collectables | T314 Double sided tape | T303 foam tape
IP719 Ink Black | KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold |EF229 embossing folder Postmarks
DD547 Decorative Die Circle vines | CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
Other: paper twine










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx