May all of your wishes come true | Kaisercraft Fairy Dust layout withSpecialty papers

by - 10:38 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing my take on DT challenge assignment 
Fairy Dust layout with Specialty paper 
With the Specialty paper I cut all the butterflies out and arranged them across my page till I was happy with the way it looked .



Then I cut my layers and added my photo and embellishments 
The photo I used was of my daughter Kara with a flower crown we made from flowers in the garden
We had a photo shoot under the mulberry tree and while I was taking photos she was eating mulberries 


Next I added the rest of the butterflies and stuck them down


Then a few rhinestones to bling it up and I was done


The butterflies have a silver foil on them they are super shiny and quite lovely 



Products used
P1970 whispers |PS433 flutter - specialty foil |P1965 Enchanted
P1963 Sparkly |PP983 paper pad |CT842 collectables
SS298 Sticker Sheet |SB700 Rhinestones silver
CD101 kaisercard weave coconut


Check out the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration using the specialty papers 



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx