time machine Specialties | Kaisercraft

by - 5:27 PM

Hi ...
Today on the Kaisercraft blog we are sharing layouts using
The new collection time machine and we where asked to use one or both of the Specialty papers
On our layouts and for them to be the main focus 
As I knew that most of my team mates where going to get misting
I want to use the specialty gloss paper in a different way.. No misting just a clean layout!!

I found a cut file in the silhouette store and cut it out to be my main background layer


And I used this photo of my daughter Kara dressed in her navy whites on Anzac Day


I layered a few patterned papers and added lots of layers of collectables and a few stickers from the sticker sheet


Here are a few close ups of my layout 


T314 Double sided tape |EM405 paper dolies |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
P1922 coggler |P1924 gadget |P1917 clocks |PS426 Hour Specialty gloss
SS292 sticker sheet |CT836 collectables |F649 Mini Blooms Sage
Other :cotton |twine|silhouette cut











Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Beautiful layout, love the heart under your photo! Wonderful photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx