August projects | Kaisercraft

by - 12:51 PM

Hi
sharing some creations with the new collections
from Kaisercraft
This photo was taken last Christmas when we set up our Christmas tree 
When we noticed our furry buddy sleeping under the tree almost like he was waiting or Santa 
My girls thought it was super cute so it's a memory I just had to scrap 


I used the new Kraft cardstock, the Christmas colours in this collection just go perfect with it


I did lots layering with the patterned papers and used some texture paste to add one of the lovely stencils to my scrap page

P1916 star |P1911 Angels |P1913 wise man |PP977 paper pad
CT835 collectables |SS291 sticker sheet |KM102 Kaisermist Antique gold
T314 Double sided tape |AS253 Alpha stickers ivory |CD651 Kraft cardstock
T621 Template - Demask Quarters | DD523 Decorative Die Card creations scallop card edge
Other :Texture paste |twine



I thought I would create a bunch of cards
First one is a Christmas card using the holy night collection paper pad



I love how their are some gold foiled papers in the paper pad 
And with a touch of lace super lovely card
PP977 paper pad |CT835 collectables |ST908 epoxy stickers sea breeze
Fl455 mini Christmas trees |F628 Paper Blooms - Honey |F650 Mini Blooms Honey
CD511 Card Pack white C6 |EM926 Lace Pack White|DD523 Decorative Die Card creations scallop card edge

Second card using time machine 
I kept this one simple as I love the blue hues and tones through out this collection




Lucky last card using the
A touch of gold collection paper pad



The leaves die was the right choice I think with the gold foil paper in the paper pad

And if you missed seeing the rest of my creations this month here they are again 








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx