Kaisercraft moodboard challenge

by - 8:52 PM

Hi
So this month over on the Kaisercraft blog we have new assignments
And part of that is a monthly challenge
Lots of fun huh!! Love moodboards 


So here is my take on it
I went with touches of purple using the collectables and the sticker sheet
Along with lots of fussy cutting and some wood grain and a few paper layers 



I kept it fairly simple as I wanted the fussy cutting and photo to be the focus of my page


I absolutely love watching bees hop from one flower to another as their little back legs fill with pollen 


Watching nature at its best.. Here are some close up shots of my fussy cutting 



Kaisercraft Materials : Botanica paper P1873 leaf , P1874 Pollen, 
P1876 roots, P1877 stem|, P1879 Botany,  P1880 Habitat,  
CT831 collectables, SS286 Sticker sheet,  KM101 Kaisermist charcoal, 
T314 Double sided tape, T302 mounting foam Other :doily, pearls









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx