FIESTA - Kaisercraft

by - 10:00 AM

Hi
This week at Kaisercraft we are having fun with Fiesta a fun new bright collection 



With the collection I have created 2 layouts of my daughters 
First one is of my 3 girls all together at Easter this year it's amazing to see how much they have really 
Grown up sometimes I think it's way to fast but I treasure the moments we have as a family when we are all together having fun and laughing at silly things



I thought I would change it up a little by using a template 
and some texture paste with some purple on my background 





P1856 pinata | P1854 hola | P1855 jalapeno
P1859 siesta | PP971 paper pad |CT829 collectables
SS248 sticker sheet | T302  mounting foam
T314 Double sided tape| T617 Template -lace doily
Other :silhouette cut|machine stitching|paint|texture paste


I absolutely love this picture of my daughter eve 
We wher in the garden and I said to my daughter eve I wish we had a crown of flowers
To put on your head to take some beautiful pics of you and her response was mum you should make one ! So we set off around the garden to fine vines and flowers to add to this flower crown 
And when it was finished we too a tone of photos it was a fun and creative day


I kept this layout simple focusing on the photo using a cut file I designed 


To go around the photo 



P1856 pinata |P1859 siesta| P1857 salsa
P1860 sombrero | P1855 jalapeno| P1858 poncho
CT829 collectables| SS248 sticker sheet
T314 Double sided tape|CS219 texture stamp - aztec |IP726 Ink Island
Other :silhouette cut|white cardstock



Thanks for looking..xx



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx