Design team fun and new collections

by - 10:17 AM

Hi ..
I'm a little late posting this lol but !!
I'm so so super excited to be part of the kaisercraft design team 
for another year I've been a massive fan of their beautiful paper collections 
And I'm over the moon to be creating with this fabulous design team 



Australia
  • Anita Bownds <-- me YaY!!!
  • Collette Mitrega
  • Amanda Baldwin
  • Cathy Cafun
  • Alison Bevis
  • Belinda Spencer
  • Sonia Thomason
  • Leonie Neal-Dawson
  • Alicia McNamara
  • Adriana Bolzon (challenges and tutorials)
Russia
  • Julia Akanina
  • Alena Grinchuk
  • Evgenia K
Poland
  • Anna Zaprzelska
Norway
  • Kirsten Hyde

Oh have you checked out these new

FIESTA!
INTO THE WILD
SECRET GARDEN


for more info on the products check out the kaisercraft website


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx