Who's that outside - Scrap the girls April moodboard challenge

by - 5:44 PM

Hi..
over on the scrap the girls blog this month we have a fun moodboard 
With lots of lovely colours 
And we also have some great sponsors so pop on over and check out the challenge 

Here is my take on the challenge 
Eve likes to put our cat Luna up at the window to say hello now and then 
So I have captured this moment 


I started by trimming my cardstock an inch on 2 sides
And matted it on some pink pattern paper 
Then I flicked paint and ink across the page


Fussing cut flowers from a bit of pattern paper 
And die cut a lace couture creations die
Added a hand made tag


Added some layers behind my photo 
Cut my title with my silhouette and added some sequins 





product used 
 sequins,twine,circle punch

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx